1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Fulltone Bassdrive...lights on...nothing happening?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by SonofDadBass, Aug 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SonofDadBass

SonofDadBass

Sep 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    Hi All,

I have a Fulltone Bassamp Mosfet pedal in excellent condition but I can't get it to "activate". The lights works, I checked the circuit board and don't see any loose connections. It works fine when in pass through/off mode but I just get nothing out of the box when it is live.

I don't have a DC adapter for it but just put in a brand new 9 volt battery.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Daniel

2. Snaxster

Snaxster

Nov 29, 2008
    Hello Daniel. It sounds as if your pedal needs to be looked at by a tech. Probably any skilled pedal builder can find the problem and repair it. Alternatively you could send your pedal to Fulltone. But these days, that's even less fun than it used to be. Good luck!

3. SonofDadBass

SonofDadBass

Sep 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    Thanks for the information. I appreciate it!

4. 254 stringer

254 stringer Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Waco Texas
    I'm sure it's your fault. Send an email to Michael Fuller and explain your problem. He will assure you he is infallible and any problems were caused by you. Or you could find a local tech that will be happy to help you out.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021