1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fulltone Fulldrive to Bassdrive mod?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by andysjunkymusic, Jun 26, 2012.

1. andysjunkymusic

andysjunkymusic

Jun 26, 2012
    I've read a lot on here about people modding Fulldrives to be Bassdrives...all the threads make it seem fairly easy with soldering experience.

None of the links for mod instruction seem to work anymore and I couldn't find any posts about a successful mod.

Can anyone help me out with this? Seeing as I already have a Fulldrive from when I was playing guitar I'd rather not spend the cash for a Bassdrive if I can just mod my current pedal.

Thanks!

2. here you go:
    [​IMG]

observe the notes in the top left corner. Even though the cap numbers reference this particular layout, if you follow through a schematic, you should be able to locate these parts quite easily.

3. Steveaux

Steveaux Safe-Guardian of the Stoopid Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2008
    The Wilds of NW Pa.
    All I get is the "broken image" icon.

4. andysjunkymusic

andysjunkymusic

Jun 26, 2012
    You have to be registered and logged in to freestompboxes.org to view it.

So changing those 4 values turns my fulldrive into a bassdrive. It's not just a "this makes it close" scenario right?