1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fulltone Mas Malo

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Jonahlane, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Jonahlane

Jonahlane

Mar 29, 2016
    I picked one of these up used at GC today, and couldn't find anything about it here on TB. Its a pretty cool Big Muff style fuzz, with a Bias (Heat) and Color (Tone) that allows for a ton of super nice fuzz tones. My only concern/issue with the pedal is that the color knob has a very harsh cutoff point at around 2:30. It goes from a lot of low end, not much highs, to no low end, with a ton of highs, around that point with a couple spots in between that sound great.

Here's a little demo of the setting I liked. I'm using my Fender Jazz with QPs in it, strung with Dunlop SPNs, thru a Darkglass alpha omega ultra set somewhat clean. I show my clean tone first, then alternate pick and fingers with the different pickup configurations.

Have any of you used this pedal?