1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

No longer available Fulltone OCD v2 - PRICE DROP!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by hisdudeness, May 29, 2018.

1. hisdudeness

hisdudeness Gold Supporting Member

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Price:
    All are in perfect condition, save for some light dust, and scratches/blems where noted. None of these pedals have velcro on the bottom. Wanted to post here for a little bit before listing individually on Reverb. Listed prices for all pedals include USPS Priority Mail shipping with Tracking to CONUS. Please add additional $15 for International. Paypal accepted. Not looking for trades at this time. Willing to give discount for buying multiples! Please; no low-ball offers. Thanks for looking!

Empress Compressor - $OLD
    --Received in a trade with a fellow TB'er. Just needed something more compact, otherwise, this is an amazing comp! Comes with original box, manual, and packing material.

Fulltone OCD v2 - $115
    -Purchased during a "blemish" sale, but the only fault I can find is a teeny-tiny chip on the front, which is hopefully visible in the photo. This is the actual V2 version, not 1.2. Not sure what the differences are. Great overdrive, but I have my needs covered at the moment. Comes with original box, manual, and packaging material.

Hologram Electronics Dream Sequence - $OLD
    --This thing is extensive and fun! Watch the PGS demo of it, and you'll understand. Really fun to play, but it doesn't fit any of my current projects. Purchased from a fellow TB'er. Hate to see it go, but it's time to find a new home. Comes with original box, manual, and packaging material.

Hologram Electronics Infinite Jets - Traded
    --This one is also a dream, and very inspiring! Again, watch the PGS demo of it :) This is probably my most inspiring pedal to play, and is very easy to get "lost in space" with it. Again, REALLY don't want to let it go, but it's time to move on to new projects. Comes with original box, manual, Hologram Electronics schwag, and packaging material. I am the first owner.

Thanks for looking!

Link to full Imgur album:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Empress has sold, and Infinite Jets is being traded.

3. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Price drop!

4. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Dream Sequence has sold!

5. hisdudeness

May 21, 2015
    Indianapolis
    n/a
    Will consider trades or trades+cash for other overdrive or Earthquaker pedals!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021