1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fully Loaded Oly White Precision Body with New Electonics - BLOWOUT PRICE!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Quadzilla, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

NO TRADES PLEASE!

Bought the pictured below bass and decided to put the neck on another body that I have. So I'm selling the loaded body below. Here is the description from the previous seller (which is accurate). $235 shipped CONUS which is a steal considering that all of the electronics are high-end and new. Fender necks bolt right up. No issues. Great body with killer electronics! Neck pictured NOT included!

The OLY White (creamier looking than the pix) medium Relic body is unknown and not for sure of the body wood. The pocket looks Alder to me but I'm sure there are folks here on TB that would be a better judge than me guessing the body wood from the pic below. The body has more than it's share of dings and scrapes.

The pickup is a Fender Original (62RI), the Pots are CTS and wired w/ Vintage cloth wiring. The Pickguard is a Fender 62 RI Tort PG along w/ a Fender Thumb Rest. The Bridge is a Gotoh 203 plate along w/ Fender Deluxe Saddles. Beefier than Vintage, but still vintage looking. The body has Straplocks and the mates will be including for your strap.

This body has it's share of dings and paint chips that's why I'm considering it a Relic.
    MuttPBasBody.

bodyfront1.

front2.

Bodyrear.

pocket1.

MuttPBassFull.

2. Quadzilla

Sorry, meant to post this in "Accessories". Admins, please feel free to move it. My apologies!

3. dotlikeimpact

dotlikeimpact

Apr 19, 2007
    PMed.

4. don21480

don21480 Supporting Member

Mar 17, 2006
    NC
    Still available?

5. Quadzilla

Waiting to hear back from the first guy that contacted me. I PMed him earlier.