For Sale Fully Upgraded MTD Z6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Steve-Mo, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Steve-Mo

Steve-Mo Supporting Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Western NY
    Price:
    Strings:
    nstrumenthas outstanding playability and is in great shape. Low action, no buzzing. A few small impressions on the upper side of the body (on the mahagony core and about where the forearm would sit). All of the rubber gripping 'o' rings on the knobs are cracked upon inspection. Currently setup with GHS pressurewound E-C, GHS plain steel F. Can go pressurewound B-C before sending.

Preamp has the original toggle switch, but I will include an uninstalled black one Audere recommended, which is the same style MTD uses. This is the Pro Z switch - not series/parallel/coil tap. 2nd switch is on/off and volume is in the cavity. Will revert to 5 controls before shipping.

Upgrades:
    - Hipshot USA ultra lite tuners
    - Hipshot B-style bridge (brass)
    - Hipshot knobs
    - Audere Pro Z preamp (3 band)
    - Nordstrand Dual Coils (Parallel)

May be willing to work with you on a payment plan - please PM.

Will ship in a gigbag that's in great shape. MTD fretwrap also included.

Better pictures will be added.

20180517_153318.jpg

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  2. Upstate SC Bass

Upstate SC Bass Supporting Member

ok pretty
    what is the fingerboard width at the 24th fret and the string spacing at the bridge too? thanks

3. Steve-Mo

Steve-Mo Supporting Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Western NY
    Hello, thank you for asking. I'm going to include a few additional specs for those interested. I will have to measure the width of the neck at the 24th tonight when I get home.

Scale: 35in
    0 fret width: 2.125in
    String spacing at bridge: 18mm

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022