Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Funeral For A Friend

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by jrthebassguy, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Anybody dig these guys? For the uniniated, they are a band from Wales just now hitting it big in the states. I guess you could say they have similar sound qualities of bands like glassjaw, from autumn to ashes, thursday, and bands similar to that genre. They rock hard and keep the punches rollin.

Their first US release is coming out on Oct 21, titled "7 ways to scream your name" which is a combination of their two UK only EPs. They also have an entirely new album coming out in the UK and wont be released in the states til sometime next year. Here's an ecard.

http://www.ferretstyle.com/7ways/

These guys are gonna be huge.

2. I'll check 'em out later..

3. Seven Ways to Scream Your Name!

Great album title. I'll look for it.

Thanks, ;) Treena

4. They kick ass! I saw them at their first headline tour and they were really good live, although the set was fairly short as they only have about 50 mins worth of songs. They're going to be starting a tour with the Movielife in a week or so as well!

It's pretty lucky for you guys to be getting both EPs on one CD...over here both "4 Ways To Scream Your Name" and "Between Order And Model" are out of print, and as such go on Ebay for ridiculous amounts.

Their album "Casually Dressed And Deep In Conversation" comes out over here on 13th October! woot!

If they play near you, go and see them, you won't be dissapointed.