1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Funk Videos #12 and #13 - Radiohead and Sly

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by KCLRbass, Mar 5, 2013.

1. I will never understand why I don't see more peeps hyped on you guys' sound, haha. Caught the latest vid too but I won't steal your thunder haha ;)!

2. Btw, is that Alex St. Kitts on bass in the last two vids?

3. JoeWPgh

JoeWPgh

Dec 21, 2012
    Wow! Great Sly. I'm d/loading that to my iPod

4. KCLRbass

KCLRbass

Sep 5, 2011
    Toronto
    Spread the word, Kwesi! Plenty of thunder to go around. Also, you saw the new one before even I did. Damn. It's amazing.

Shining Star Cover - Earth Wind & Fire

Good catch. We dressed him up like me hoping that nobody would notice. We must have missed something. Yeah, that's Alex doing dirty, dirty things to that bass.

Start making plans to party with us at Streetfest this summer, Kwesi. July 25-27. My basement is your basement.

5. Haha, I was just about to hit you up too! Definitely making it up your way this summer. I've got a few friends who might be interested in coming along too so if they do we'd get a hotel room or something. Either way, lookin forward to seeing you and the band in person!

6. KCLRbass

KCLRbass

Sep 5, 2011
    Toronto
    AW **** YEAH! This is perfect, because we won't be getting out on the road until at least the fall, so definitely best bet to come up and see us. Keep your eye on www.flyporter.com for flight deals.

All that said - and I don't mean to scare you or anything - you may not be able to make the trip due to your mind having been melted from the release of PDF2. Just sayin...