1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

funkin' it up

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Oric, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Oric

Oric

Feb 19, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    So, there's plenty of information on this message board on funkin' up your playing. But I want to know... how do you funk up the look of your bass? I'm not talking regular old straight funk (is there such a thing as that?), talking more P-funk/Bootsy sparkly flamboyant spaceship funk.
    Now, I love the look of Bootsy's Space Bass, but I wouldn't want to have one myself, because that's his thang.
    I guess I'm looking for tips on making your bass look funky, or pictures of basses that are pre-funked or have been made to look funky.
    I'll start off by saying this bass is quite funky looking, if you're man enough to handle it:
    [​IMG]

2. Are you man enough?!?!

3. LedBelli Bass

LedBelli Bass Fine, Handmade Custom Bass Guitars

Dec 25, 2008
    Pasco, WA
    I know how . . .

4. 08BenH

08BenH

Jun 6, 2007
    TX
    I am not man enough.

5. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    The funkiness of ones bass lines is directly proportional to the sparkliness of ones bass. Everybody knows that.

6. Oric

Oric

Feb 19, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    If I was in a funk band I'd be all over that thing.

7. Are you MAN ENOUGH to rock this DAISY ROCK bass?