Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Mon Rominee, Feb 9, 2005.

1. If you EVER have the pleasure of dealing with this man about ANY gear transactions, you'll be most pleased. Tho I personally think he'd be CRAZY to part with any of the gear he has left. :D

Totally cool, gear obsessed, and unendingly friendly.
  2. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Bought a Italia bass from Ron......perfect transaction !! :hyper:
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I just completed a trade with Henry. The deal was simple and smooth from start to finish. The items I received in trade are in excellent condition. I could tell Henry takes very good care of his gear. All this, and Henry is just a nice guy to talk with. His e-mails are worded well, and easy to understand. Friendly and knowledgable as well.

Henry is a guy who you could send your gear to before the money arrived. If you're the buyer, you can count on getting some gear in excellent to mint condition.

4. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Thank you so much Mike. The pleasure was all mine.

Thanks Ron for starting this, I didn't even know I had one of these threads :D
  5. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I sold him a set of pickups, and the deal went very well. Very easy to talk to and to deal with. Buy or sell to him with pleasure.
  6. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

I bought a very nice bass from him.
    A very easy transaction from a stand-up guy.

Buy or sell with utmost confidence!
  7. gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    traded some strings for some pots, transaction went swimingly ;0
  8. Fealach

Fealach Guest

Apr 23, 2003
    Gone to a better place
    Super! Just bought a great amp, at a great price from him. Very, very well taken care of. Excellent communication, and he even arrived at the pickup location early. Stellar.
  9. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Just got an '80 P-bass from Funkster. Perfect transaction, great seller, great bass! This is an older bass, and he clearly has taken very good care of it ... its pristine!