Funniest outtake/spoof recordings?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by The Mock Turtle Regulator, Dec 1, 2002.

1. I've just downloaded Iron Maiden's "Mission from 'arry"- a recording of an argument backstage between drummer Nicko McBrain and Steve Harris, with Bruce Dickinson adding comments/keeping the argument going as he was secretly recording it.
    it was released as a B-side.
    :D excellent- I tend to have similar arguments with the drummer in my original band:mad: :rolleyes:

I've also heard the similar Troggs' studio argument- are there any other good outtake clips out there?

as for spoofs- the Rock Vocal Power one is my current fave- files/rock vocal power.mp3

2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    In Sublime's "Robbin' the hood" album there are several tracks that feature some guy named "Raleigh Theodore Sakers" (sorry, I don't know that much american tv history, but apparently he appeared as a villian on Cisco Kid)

anyways, he is way too senile and the tracks are usually rants and some really f*cked up poetry...

there is one track where him and Eric Wilson (bassist) began to argue and eventually yell obsenities at each other while someone recorded it... is kinda fun in a weird way, still I usually skip those parts.
  3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Well this is a funny spoof. An*l C**t has a song called something like "We think were An*l C**t" or maybe just "An*l C**t". Basically the song is them smashing on drums, playing awful guitar and everyone going duh duh duh duhhhhhh duhhh. It's pretty funny if you know An*l C**t well.

Censorship sucks.
  4. at the end of the Built to Spill album "There's Nothing Wrong with Love" there are some really funny snippets of them spoofing pop-punk, angst, melodramatic music, etc.