Funny Dog names

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Guss, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Hmmmmm.....I won't elaborate to much here. What are some of the funniest dog names you've ever heard?
  2. Oswalds dog that looks like a hot dog's name is weiny. he he, :D
  3. D-O-G, Not joking I know someone that named their dog this
  4. I was thinking "cokehead" or "dog" for names. Not very funny though..... :meh:
  5. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    My favorite dog name is "Stay".
  6. I used to have a very tame and very well mannered pit bull named Jawz.
  7. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    If we got a boy dog I really wanted to name him Fat Albert. My wife was opposed to the idea. We ended up getting a girl anyway.

brad cook
  8. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Bjorn or Yanni, those were just off the top of my head. :D

Damn Lucky, my old neighbor in Florida had a dog named that, Lucky for short.
  9. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    grrr i was about to suggest this :mad: :D

"come here Stay, come here... Stay"

poor dog
  10. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    who remebers KUJO!!!!!!

KUJO was a cool dog!
  11. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    It's "Cujo" dude...

brad cook
  12. Funny ones I remember.

Tonto and Dong.
  13. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    My dog's name is Homey. He's a dachsund, too.
  14. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    I am sorry:( either way its awsome dog (name) :D
  15. UnsungZeros

UnsungZeros The only winning move is not to play.

My dog's name is Rasta. That was his name when I got him, so rather than confusing him by changing his name, I just kept the name. Besides, I like the name.
  16. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    We named my two labs Biscuit and Rascal but almost ended up with Shake and Bake ::shudders::.

When my mom ordered their tags she filled the forms out quickly and didnt realize she screwed up Biscuit by putting Bisquit till we got them back.
  17. *Trying to stop myself.....trying...*...the funniest dog name is... Stains.
  18. Mobay45

Mobay45 The artist formerly known as "Big Daddy"

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    I had a 80 lb. mixed breed named Barney a few years ago, but we almost changed his name to Willie. The reason? Everytime we took him for a walk some kid would come up to us and say "Willie bite?". Ok, not that funny but kind of humorous at the time. :D
  19. My brother had a dalmation named Lucky's Wiseguy, but somehow he came to be called Napoleon. :confused:

Dad once had a Greyhound named Playboy.

My dog has about fifteen names, poor dog. Among them; Wookina (official), Wookie, Wook, Woo Woo, Woo, Beastie, Beastie Baby, Big Dog, Dad's Girl, Dad's Dogter, Pearl, One-of-a-kind.

My dad, who, like me, has a problem with expressing affection (macho complex), calls his dog something to the effect of "Him baby Smoo Smoo". I love it. lol As a visual aid, just picture a 6'2", 325 lb., good ol' boy, doing this to a 5lb. yorkie.
  20. the worst name for a dog would have to be Grandma. Just imagine it

"Grandma! How many time do I have to tell you, you don't get to eat people food, eat your dog food"
    "Hey, I just kicked Grandma off the stairs. We need to get her trained"
    "*screaming outside, so neighbors could hear* GGGGRRRRRAAAANNNNDDDDDMMMMAAA!!! Come back Grandma! I swear I won't hit you ever again!"
    "Lets go get Grandma spayed!"