Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Funny Science Teacher Remark

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Petary791, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    So I come into Science this morning (it's my 1st hour) and my teacher asks me how my weekend was. I say, "It was pretty sweet, I went to Cleveland to the House of Blues to see Victor Wooten" and he asked, "Who is he?" I replied, "Only the best bass player who ever lived" and he said, "You're a bass player?" I said yes with pride of course, and he says, "You bass players are so loyal."

I thought that was pretty funny. :)

2. Yeah that is cool. I've brought my bass into english class when i was in grade 12, and i'd be lat ebut if i had my bass my teacher wouldn;t mind cause he knew sometimes our jams would extend a little in the practise halls.The jams were another bassist, a drummer, sometimes a keyboardist and myself on another bass. man those were the days. Another funny story abiout school. I was in religion class and my teacher was trying to explain religious fundamentalist being a little crazy and he related it by sayying " They are like vegans, just crazy people" or soemthing along those lines. Unbenonced to him I'm vegan and then every one had a good laugh about me being an extremeist/fundamentalist.