Funny stuff!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tim Cole, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Rockers Guns N' Roses have been left fuming after The Offspring spoofed the album they've yet to finish after eight years' work.

The rockers still haven't come out with their album "Chinese Democrazy."

The painfully-delayed arrival has become such a joke, Los Angeles rockers The Offspring decided it would be funny to come out with their own album called "Chinese Democrazy (You Snooze You Lose)."

But Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose doesn't find the idea even slightly amusing - his lawyers have sent the band a cease-and-desist letter just in case they were serious about going through with their plans.
  2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    I think Offspring should do it. 8 years to make what will be a completely lame album? Please.
  3. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    If they could get away with it that would be funny. If not maybe Chinese 'Rithmetic. :D
  4. I think it's fitting... Chinese Democracy is explaining the album... it'll never happen... *ducks from the flying debris*
  5. basspro2

basspro2 I'm seeing Gorillas...

Apr 6, 2002
    Northbridge, Mass
    I say go for it, I always thought Axle Grease and His Boys sucked .......... If I hear November Rain one more time I'll - I'll - I'll......:spit:
  6. odie

odie Supporting Member

Or how about Chinese DemoCheese?
  7. By the time they release the album, China will be a democracy.

Ba dum bum, sppshhhhh...!
  8. Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    That is halarious. 8 years is a long long time.
  9. Tool makes albums is a shorter time!