1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Funny video for school

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by aks_29, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Me and my friends made this fake commercial for our moral class at school.

I'm the fatty with the guitar :D

2. Pretty funny, but I think the before was better than the after :p

(I am not a fan of that damn song)

3. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Inactive

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Hey fatty your around my age what school you go too?
    oh ya and OK video.

4. Hey! only I can say that. I go to Royal West in Montreal West but I live in Westmount, you?

5. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Inactive

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Ha my neighbor go's there (grade 7). I live in Dollard and go to Lindsay Place.

6. I don't know anyone who goes there but it sounds familiar. Do you play in a band?

7. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Inactive

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Nah music scene kinda sucks in our school not enough musicians willing too play. Really wish I could though, need to find some musicians.

8. Didn't you violate some law by doing that sketch in English? :confused:

9. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Nice job guys. Funny stuff.

10. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Inactive

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Ha that's great freakin language police.

11. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

Everyone knows that LaurenHill Academy PWNS all your other Montreal Highschools!

:p

12. Pffffft Lauren Hill is for noobs Royal West is an alternative high school that means I'm smarter than you :spit:

I feel soooo lucky to have found the musicians I play with they're all my age and really really good (way too good for me :D) and all interested in playing jazz/funk/rock and going on in music too.

and as far as I know I'm not allowed to put up signs for my businesses where the french is smaller than the english portion. If my parents went to school in french or outside of the country then I have to go to school in french and I have to be able to conduct my business in french but nothing about school projects. I should really know this though since I had my History of Quebec and Canada exam today :D.

13. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Inactive

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    not smarter than me i passed 416 Math:D :p

14. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Inactive

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    shutup

15. haha, 436 b**** and 430 science exam just for fun (I had the choice) and I'm considered an underachiever at my school.

16. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

Nah, I'm just kiddin' with you two. I'm not even in Highschool anymore, or CEGEP.

McGill PWNS all other Montreal universities! Any most of the world's.

:p

17. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Inactive

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Pfft you Royal west students always looking down at us because we're public. Wee geat fiend edumacations.

18. I knew that (that you weren't in high school). You guys going to see anyone at the Jazz Fest? I'm soooo happy being as spoiled as I am I got tickets for John Scofield's trio Trio Beyond, MSMW the same night :0, and of course Bela Fleck and the Flecktones from my mommy :D.

we're public too, just... better :). But seriously there are some reeeeeaaally stupid people at my school. The other day this girl said "I think it's actually the 30th centure because I was watching tv and it said 30th century Fox" and she was completely serious.

19. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Inactive

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    +1 but I want to work in automotive design or something similar, too dumb to become an engineer:scowl:, maybe a university in Ontario would suit me better for the field I want to get into.

20. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Inactive

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    Ya but I'm probably going to the free shows with friends ( I don't have money). The flecktones are going to be there!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 27, 2021