1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Furman, Korg, Sennheiser and SKB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by kranahan, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kranahan

kranahan Supporting Member

Up for sale is my Furman RP-8 power conditioner, Korg DTR-2000 Rackmount Tuner and Sennheiser ew100 g2 wireless system.

The SKB case. SOLD

The Furman RP-8 power conditioner works as it should. Powers everything! Lit power button. Comes with rear outlet light. $40

The Korg DTR-2000 Rackmount Digital Tuner has some rack rash but tunes instruments with extreme accuracy. The best rackmount tuner ever! Now discontinued. $120

The Sennheiser ew100 g2 wireless system works great! Comes with the transmitter pack. Includes batteries! $100

00a0a_7AU62tVYFXt_600x450.

00r0r_dN8P5jMctFO_600x450.

2. AnthonyAdkins

AnthonyAdkins

Dec 26, 2007
    Waco, Texas
    PM'd.

3. AnthonyAdkins

AnthonyAdkins

Dec 26, 2007
    Waco, Texas
    Tried PM'ing, are you interested in shipping? Or selling this at all?

4. kranahan

Sorry everyone. Work has been crazy! PMs have been replied. SKB case has been sold. I updated individual item prices. I will ship in 2 weeks if they have not sold. Buyer pays shipping.

5. dannybbpbass

dannybbpbass

Oct 25, 2009
    PM'd

6. dannybbpbass

dannybbpbass

Oct 25, 2009
    are you shipping them yet? im interested in Sennheiser ew100 g2 wireless system

7. kranahan

All sold locally. Thank you for the interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.