1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Furman M-8L

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by needmoney, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Lookin at getting one of these for my rack. It will be running my GK 1001RB-II and a TC Electronics G-Major.

The reason I'm looking at this one is it's only 7.5 inches deep (shallow enough to fit in my SKB X Rack), whereas all the other Furman conditioners are 10.5 inches deep.

Is there anything substantially different with the M(erit) series? It says protects up to a 15a load. Does this mean in total? Because the GK is 10a and the G Major is 13a (Australian voltage), or does it mean up to 15a for each piece of equipment?

Cheers!

2. FriscoBassAce

FriscoBassAce

Dec 29, 2004
    Frisco, Texas
    Independent Manufacturers Representative
    I don't know all the specs, but I have one for my PA rack and it's great! The lights are handy, and man...you just can't beat the price. I'm sure you could get a top of the line rack if you wanted, but it works for me. If I could afford one, I would get one with a volt meter so I could see if the voltage might be a problem when you have power probs.