Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Furman Pl-Pro, DBX 262 compressor

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by IvanMike, Dec 20, 2004.

1. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    I'm really don't want to sell these items, but as some of you may know, my current financial situation pretty much sucks. If you check my feedback you can see that i sold two identical items some time ago and got positive feedback.

Furman PL-Pro. Basically a PL-Plus on steroids. Can take lightning strikes. Comes with a ADP-1520 which lets you plug the 20 amp pro into a 15 amp plug. This is how the whole world uses the PL-Pro, they just had to put a 20 amp plug on it to get it UL approved. I think they retail new for about 250. $150 shipped to the lower 48.

DBX 262 compressor. An excellent easy to use rackmount compressor. $90 shipped to the lower 48. See my review on this product here: DBX 262

2. IvanMike

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    :)

3. IvanMike

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    :ninja:

4. IvanMike

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    wow, christmas really has y'all rushing around trying to find the "terrain twister" for your kids ratehr than buying cool gear. Last time i posted two identical items they sold in 24 hours. ;)

5. IvanMike

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    ok ya all bought yer christmas presents for everyone else and got christmas $$

:D

6. IvanMike

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    come on now, you really do deserve to buy yourself a christmas present too - :p

well, i'm gonna wait a couple of weeks then pull this ad and try evil bay :meh:

7. opivy3056

opivy3056 Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2004
    Annapolis, MD
    PM sent about dbx comp

8. phattire

phattire

Oct 27, 2004
    Burbank CA
    Ivanmike

Is that a Pl Pro II?

9. IvanMike