Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Furman Power Factor Pro R - Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by BuffaloBob4343, Jan 28, 2006.

1. BuffaloBob4343

BuffaloBob4343 Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    I am selling a 1 week old Mint condition Furman Power Factor Pro R that will ship in its original box with warranty and manual. This is the rack mount version of this power conditioner. SOLD

Features:
    The PF-Pro R is rack mounted with 8 rear outlets and one easy-to-reach outlet in the front. Both units have a generous 12 amp R.M.S. capacity, and a convenient 20 segment AC voltmeter to monitor the incoming line voltage.

Clear Tone Technology provides Power Factor correction with 45 amps peak current reservoir.

SMP+ (Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus) with Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS).

LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology) with zero ground contamination.

Plus, it stores 45 amps of reserve current in case of power variations.

I have only used it long enough to verify it works and improves the sound of my rig. I am only seling it because I really need two of the floor model versions of this unit for distribution of clean power to the entire band. My mistake is your gain.

These units actually sell new from Sweetwater and other suppliers for $300 shipped http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PFProRack/

I will take $185 shipped for a quick sale! SOLD

2. BuffaloBob4343

Jul 3, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    Price reduction the bump!:hyper: $185 shipped!

3. megiddo

megiddo

Apr 5, 2003
    Houston, Texas
    PM and email sent.

4. BuffaloBob4343

Jul 3, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    SOLD to the Megiddo man!