Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

furman spb-8 adapter for EHX

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by SnoMan, May 5, 2005.

1. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Hey, does anyone know what the connector type is called that goes into EHX pedals? My big muff is eating through batteries...I can't keep that up.

I was kinda suprised when I message furman that they couldn't cross reference with the brand...but eh...

So, anyone got any ideas?

2. No clue. Is it 9v or 12v? If it looks like the boss stuff (9v) then the furman will handle it. I'm running Boss, Ibanez, MXR and Dunlop on my SPB-8 and they are fine.

3. SnoMan

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    it takes a 9 volt supply

It has a different input than the boss series does. I've never seen what the actual plug looks like....I may end up having to order a wall wart from EHX

4. Probably better off that way too. You would think that they would all stick to a standard but alas... I am not versed in the ways of wire. They may have good reason for the difference.

5. SnoMan

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    I've still yet to find out which adapter cable I need to order from furman for my big muff. I'm sure they have to make the cable I just don't know what it's called.