1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  


Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Buzz Fluhart, Oct 2, 2008.

  1. Buzz Fluhart

    Buzz Fluhart

    Jan 10, 2008
    Can someone who either owns, has owned, or knows someone who owns an AMP (Amplified Music Products) BH-420 bass head, tell me what size fuse it takes? The head I bought needs an electrical cord and a fuse. I bought a cord, but the writing on the back of the head is worn off around the fuse holder and I can't make out what size fuse is required. Any help or info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks !!!
  2. 4-string


    Jul 23, 2006
    I'd contact Dave Funk at Thunderfunk about this.
  3. jkdahlman

    jkdahlman Ambitious But Rubbish

    Jul 13, 2004
    Baltimore, MD
    As I sit staring a 2 of 'em... They both say 5A SLO BLO.
    So, a standard 5 Amp Slow Blow will do it. Check your local Rat Shack or
    Pep Boys.
  4. Buzz Fluhart

    Buzz Fluhart

    Jan 10, 2008
    THANKS, 4-String and jkdahlman.....you guys are the Greatest !!!

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.