1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fuzz Factory and ODB-3

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Hutzbordello, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Hey so I looked at various websites, including the ones in the faq, and have yet to find out in what order my pedals should go in.

Trying to figure out the Fuzz Facotry and the ODB3

2. Well, as long as you're only running 2 pedals, why don't you try either one at the end, and see which sound you like the best.

And, just to inform you, there is no such thing as a rule about what order your pedals should go in, there are only a few basic guidelines. In the end it all comes down to the ears of the listener/player.

Have fun.

3. ah ok

i knew there were technical reasons why but with two fuzzs/od i didnt know which order to put them in, since in most guides they just say OD pedals.

also, im lazy. lol thanks man

4. bovine mind

bovine mind

Jun 17, 2008
    San Francisco
    Wow. That is going to be one HARSH tone. No matter the order.

5. fitz420

fitz420 Knows Lows

Oct 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    if the fuzz factory is like the mammoth (fuzz face variant...might not be), you can't have a buffered pedal like the boss before it.

6. Ursus Tyrannus

Ursus Tyrannus

Oct 9, 2010
    Cant? :eyebrow: