1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Fuzzrocious Cat Tail/2nd Dist Mod

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Gearhead17, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Gearhead17

Gearhead17 Supporting Member

May 4, 2006
    Roselle, IL
    Price:
    $110
    I am selling a recently acquired Fuzzrocious Cat Tail with the 2nd distortion switch on it. I bought it locally from a TB member and the transaction was excellent. There are no issues with this pedal and it sounds fantastic. It simply did not work well with my active Spectors and the manner in which I have my rig set up. There are barely any marks on the pedal and Velcro (rough side) on the bottom.

The price is $110, with shipping CONUS. UPS Ground. If you are local to the Chicago area - $100 is the price.

Will trade for Overdrive/Distortion/Fuzz pedals. Let me know what you have.

Front. Back. Top.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  2. Gearhead17

May 4, 2006
    Roselle, IL
    Currently on HOLD. Pending a transaction. PM me if still interested, the sale might not happen....

3. Gearhead17

May 4, 2006
    Roselle, IL
    Not on hold anymore! Still available and in great condition.

4. Gearhead17

May 4, 2006
    Roselle, IL
    I lowered the price to $110. Still open to trades. Would love a Fuzz pedal that worked well with active basses.....

5. Gearhead17

May 4, 2006
    Roselle, IL
    No longer for sale in this thread.