SOLD Fuzzrocious Grey Stache - Kid Painted - PRICE DROP - AGAIN

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Buzz E, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Buzz E

Buzz E Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2014
    San Francisco, CA
    Price:
    Up for grabs is a Fuzzrocious Grey Stache , kid painted, in excellent condition. One of the best fuzz pedal out there...this one has the optional 3 way diode mod for way more tonal possibilities than you'll probably need. $100.00 shipped to your door. Conus and PayPal please. Thanks!

For those who aren't into the Pablo Picasso inspired paint job, I believe it was done with Testors model paint and can be easily removed with lacquer thinner. But this may be a masterpiece one day! It's a chance you'll have to take...

EDIT...will consider trades as well. Looking for a Fifth Gear V2, but let me know what you have!

IMG_1358.JPG

IMG_1359.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    Bergerman and superheavyfunk like this.
  2. Buzz E

Buzz E Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2014
    San Francisco, CA
    For those who aren't into the Pablo Picasso inspired paint job, I believe it was done with Testors model paint and can be easily removed with lacquer thinner. But this may be a masterpiece one day! It's a chance you'll have to take...

3. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    It was not done with this paint. It was done with simple acrylic, then clear coated with spray paint.
    Heads up that removing the paint would require removing the hardware and will completely void the warranty.

jebmd and Buzz E like this.
  4. Buzz E

Buzz E Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2014
    San Francisco, CA
    ...Price drop.

5. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    I totally dig the paint job, and I'm kind of local. Thinking about what I can offer in trade.

Buzz E likes this.
  6. Buzz E

Buzz E Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2014
    San Francisco, CA
    SOLD...!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022