1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fuzzrocious(ish) GGG Muff, DOD FX25B, Boss GEB-7 Bass EQ, Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Waterpilot, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's hard for me, at times, to get on line during the work day but will do my best. Please ask any questions and I'll be happy to answer them. I'll be happy to get you more pictures if needed as well. PayPal only. All pedals include USPS Priority Mail Shipping CONUS. Sorry, but no International shipping. :(

EDIT: I just realized I have never used batteries in these. If it's important to you I will check it. They all work via One Spot though...

GGG-tuned/Civil War specs. Built by Ryan of Fuzzrocious a few years ago. Here's what he said...

Here's a GGG muff that I built up to combine the best aspects of a Civil War and GGG-tuned Big Muff. It was going to go on my board, but I did many of these mods to my existing GGG-tuned muff, so off she goes to TB.

Here's what I did:
    Large clipping caps for low end retension and clipping
    Larger small ceramics for high end/treble roll off and better low end retension and clipping
    Mids-heavy tone stack with adjustable mids pot (see tone stack below) --- RCubed got me started with the basis for this tone stack (THANKS!)
    More bass than the other Big Muff versions (and lots of mids and low mids), but plenty of treble too!
    Tone bypass on a footswitch with red LED, so you know it's on (bypasses tone stack and add 6dB of boost --- great for solos!)
    One of a kind paint job
    1st diode pair is wired off-board in case you want to add your own, different diode pairing (or leave it as is...)
    No battery!!! Runs off of Boss-style 9V power ONLY.

Works perfect. Has some small chips (a few of them). I really like this pedal and am hesitant to sell it but it's not getting much use. Has velcro on the bottom. $110 ***SOLD***
    [​IMG]

DOD FX25B Envelope Filter. In fantastic shape. Comes with everything you see. Has Velcro on the bottom.[DEL] $40[/DEL] $35
    [​IMG]

Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer. In good shape. There are some bumps and bruises on housing but sliders in good shape. A little dusty on the pad. Works great. No Velcro. $50 ***SOLD***
    [​IMG]

Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive. This one has had some use. Works great but has some chips and dings in it. Pad is a little dusty. Has velcro on to and bottom (on the rubber part) but it doesn't cover the center information on the pedal. [DEL]$40[/DEL] $35
    [​IMG]

2. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    THE MADDEST SCIENTIST
    PM sent

3. PM responded. :)

4. Alivefor5

Alivefor5 Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Indiana
    PM sent.

5. change-jug

change-jug

Oct 11, 2008
    Buffalo,NY
    pm sent yo!

6. PM's responded to! Muff is on hold and the EQ is sold.

7. change-jug

change-jug

Oct 11, 2008
    Buffalo,NY
    Muff payment sent Sir!!

8. Received and PM'd!

9. Price drop! Will trade too!

10. Durden26

Durden26 Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2012
    H-town, Texas
    You can ship the ODB-3 to the big state of Texas. Dibs Fellas! PM'd.

11. PM'd sent to ya T. Both DOD and OBD on Sold. That makes everything, so closing now. Thanks everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.