1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fuzzrocious Stamped Pedals

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by lfmn16, Jun 6, 2012.

1. lfmn16

lfmn16 Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2011
    charles town, wv
    I did a search but didn't see anything. Anyone have an opinion on buying a Fuzzrocious stamped pedal vs waiting for the original cover? I just bought an Oh See Demon and decided to wait and get the original artwork. I think it might be worth more in the long run. I already have a flotilla of distortion pedals so I'm not in a hurry, but would be interested in other opinions.

Thanks.

2. father of fires

father of fires Commercial User

Nov 29, 2006
    BALTIMORE CITY
    Chief of Medicine at Damnation Audio
    How much are the mass produced ZVex pedals worth on the used market?

3. lfmn16

lfmn16 Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2011
    charles town, wv
    I don't have any idea. I'm don't know anything about them so I don't know if it is a valid comparison.

4. ItsMichaelYeah

ItsMichaelYeah

Jun 4, 2008
    Miami,FL
    Only difference is the wait time pedals are still built the same way stamped or drawn. So it would be more of a collectors problem

5. rratajski

rratajski Commercial User

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    Summed it up perfectly!
    If you want it now, stamp it! If you can wait, get it painted.

6. lfmn16

lfmn16 Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2011
    charles town, wv
    Thanks to those that chimed in. I get that they are the same pedal except for the look. I'm interested in whether or not you would wait, or get the pedal now; also I'm interested in you think that in the future the resale value on them will be the same.

Just asking opinions, no ulterior motive. I have two Fuzzrocious pedals, one on order and am considering a fourth, so I am a big fan.

7. Stretchhh

Stretchhh

Jan 10, 2012
    WA, Australia
    I have ordered and recieved a range of different fuzzrocious pedals and they are more collectible than worth selling due to the high quality build and the amount that Ry can actually push thru the door. If you dig the sound get it, if not don't bother let someone else who wants it for the sound get it.

8. ItsMichaelYeah

ItsMichaelYeah

Jun 4, 2008
    Miami,FL
    I'm looking out for you buddy. NOW GO BACK TO THE DUNGON AND MAKE MORE PEDALS!