1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fuzzy Elephant Schematic Help!

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Mattbass97, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Mattbass97

Mattbass97

Apr 9, 2011
    Could you give me a hand in understanding this? Im considering an attempt of making it but i need a little help. In terms of adding a footswitch, LED, input and output jacks what do i do or where should i look any links? And what are those red circles and the blue line across one of them? are they connections you purposely break? and what components are Q1 and Q2?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Jordan S.

Jordan S.

Mar 25, 2012
    Blacksheep Effects Pedals
    http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/pdf/ggg_sw_3pdt_tb_gi_dcj.pdf - off-board wiring for true-bypass with an LED.

The red squares are where you cut the trace on the strip-board. The blue line is a jumper connecting the copper traces "e" and "g". The blue line has nothing to do with the red square.

Q1 and Q2 are 2N3904 silicon transistors, both are easily found.

Good luck!

3. Jordan S.

Jordan S.

Mar 25, 2012
    Blacksheep Effects Pedals
    Double post.

4. Mattbass97

Mattbass97

Apr 9, 2011
    Thanks for that!

5. ddnidd1

ddnidd1 Supporting Member

If you do a google search, you will find that some people have issues/problems with this 'schematic'.