FX Clearinghouse Sale, Loopers, Delay, FEA Dual Band Comp, Octave.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by singlemalt, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm clearing out stuff that isn't getting used enough to go after a big looper. After four loopers, you'd think I'd have learned my lesson, but here we go again. :rollno:

All prices shipped in the lower 48 states, Paypal is fine by me, other payment methods are OK too. Pm me with your reasonable offers or questions.

I figure everybody will do their own web research, foreplay, so I'll keep it brief, just the box and the price. Everything is in great shape unless otherwise noted. I'll do pictures by email with anybody who is interested.

SOLD! Boss OC-2 Octave: $60. Like new in the box, previous owner must have smoked, the inside of the box and the pedal have that lovely ashtray aroma. Just saying....Spill some beer on it and it'll be fine. Pino's not so secret weapon for that fretless sound.

Digitech TimeBender: $175. TimeBender Musical Delay Pedal This is a very cool aftermarket web sight!
    Comes with the box, with manual and power supply. The box has some wear, the pedal itself is clean. Very cool delay effect, a fairly usable looper for light looping needs. Tons of cool delays and effects, tap tempo, four memory preset Want to sound like the Edge? Here ya go!

Digitech Jamman. JamMan | DigiTech Guitar Effects

With upgraded 1 gig memory card, stock card and FS3X footswitch: $250. This is a great looper. 6 hours of capacity. Use the foot switch to call up the next loop. Internal metronome and pretty good guide beats. Will take audio in via 1/4" cable, xlr, or mini stereo, usb port. Comes in the box with power supply and a plain paper printout of the manual.

All of the above boxes shine for guitar as well!

Un opened box of Dean Markley Blue Steels, four string set 45-100: $20. I can't do stainless.

That's it! Thanks for looking. Buy any two FX boxes and get the strings for free!

2. Nightlyraider

Nightlyraider

Sep 30, 2009
    Minneapolis
    I'll take the compressor.

PM your paypal info.

3. PM'd

That was fast, maybe a Talkbass record fast...

4. FEA Dual Band is sold!

Thanks Colin!

5. One down, four to go, bump.

6. bump! Let's get loopy!

7. [​IMG]

Same day shipping by USPS priority mail, if you catch me before happy hour Pacific Coast Time.;)

8. RC-2 went out before Happy Hour! Sold!

9. zktui

zktui

Jun 7, 2011
    pm sent.

10. Replied, thanks for looking.

11. 4Mal

4Mal Gold Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Hey Mark,
    I want to try out that oc2. Can we make that happen ? Got a gig next weekend where an octaver might help. Ne age jazz thing. So I guess I'm sayin' I'll tke it...

12. I'll call ya, you can take it for a drive.

13. Dodgeviperracer

Dodgeviperracer C'est La Vie

Is the Boss OC-2 sold?

14. Still available.

15. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Bump for a great TBer!

16. Trippy loopers and loopy delays, I enjoy creative offers, but paypal rocks my world!

17. sporad

sporad Supporting Member

Dec 13, 2009
    NYC
    How much did you sell the FEA Dual Band compressor for ?

18. $200 shipped same price I got it for.

Got to jump on em fast, they don't pop up that often.

A great compressor, best ever, but more than I needed.

So, did you need a looper? Delay? Octave?

19. Bump, bumpbump, bump,checka bump, see looping is easy!

20. Dodgeviperracer

Dodgeviperracer C'est La Vie

I know you sold the RC-2. What other loopers do you have?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.