1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

1. Grahams Groove

Grahams Groove Can we please just groove for a while? Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    Boulder, CO
    This is a heads-up. If all goes well this week, i will be purchasing a new multi-fx unit for my bass rig, and I will be selling my pedals as soon as the new unit hits my doorstep, so i am going to put these pedals up for sale (tentative, the only way it wouldnt happen is if i for some frakish reason cant get the new MFX unit).

EH Smallstone Phaser-Black box model: $45
    DOD FX-25B Envelope Filter:$35
    DOD "Tuna" Pedal style Tuner:$25

The FX-25B is in mint condition, I havent used it in about a month, and ive only had it for like 3 or 4 months. The small stone phaser is in excellent condition. Works great, its in excellent cosmetic condition except for a couple of scratches on the sides of the box. And the Tuner pedal is in great working condition and has just a couple of scratches on the box.

Email me if you have any questions etc, those prices are what i would like to get for them, because none of these pedals were "cheap", but they are not set in stone. Also, I would be willing to sell them as a full package for $95+ S&H. Buyers pay S&H...

Thanks
    Graham