1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

fx sale, sansamp, chorus, pedalboard, vt bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by cheezewiz, Mar 23, 2009.

1. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    OK fellas....effects super sale. I need to raise a bit of cash.

All prices include shipping in the lower 48.

First up, Sans Amp VT bass. These are AWESOME pedals. Just check out the reviews here on TB. You can make any amp sound like an SVT, b15, of even use it for wild distortion. Excellent condition, velcro on bottom

info from tech 21
    The Tech 21 VT Bass SansAmp Character Series Bass Pedal delivers a tower of power pumping through a stack of 10-incher speakers. The VT Bass is just the bass pedal for bass players who demand to be heard and want legendary bass tone. From chunky funk with the ubiquitous flip-top to the higher-gain growl of indie rock, this Tech 21 bass effects pedal has range to spare. Still need more? Lean on the Character control for the fat, distorted sound of Crimson and King s X—it all sounds massive. From clean SVT thump to dirty, earth-quaking crunch, with the VT Bass pedal you just dial it in.

These sell new for $149. My price, $90 shipped.

Sans Amp Programable BDDI

info from tech 21:

The Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI is a 3-channel, programmable rig-in-a-box similar to the TRI-A.C. for guitar, but made for bassists. The all-analog circuitry features drive, bass, treble, presence, blend, and level controls. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it's saved in that channel. Works great on stage or in the studio. Rugged all-metal construction. Operates via a 9V alkaline battery, phantom power, or the optional Tech 21 DC2 power supply. 7.25"L x 5"W x 2"H. 25 oz.

excellent condition, velcro on bottom
    new price $209. My price $125 shipped

MKS power pad II power supply. Includes 25 foot power cable, that was an additional $35 in cost.

POWER PAD II - Switching Power Supply. This power supply cycles so far above the range of human hearing that ripple-based buzz (60 cycle hum) is eliminated. At 1.67 amps of current, Power Pad II will deliver 9 volts every time and can power an unlimited number of pedals. AC and DC power is circuit protected. Includes an AC courtesy outlet which solves the problem of different voltages and reversed polarities, Eight 2.1MM 9VDC outputs and cords and an IEC inlet with 10’ AC power cable. You can also daisy chain additional pedals using a daisy chain connector and connecting it to one of the 8 outputs

excellent condition, velcro on bottom
    new price $100 + $35 for long power cable. My price $70 shipped

Boss CEB3 chorus. This is a good basic chorus.

info from boss:

his dedicated Boss Chorus design ensures that your sound retains all the power and clarity of the original bass sound. low filter lets lowest frequencies through unaffected. The Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus has controls for level, low filter, rate, and depth. LEDs show status of controls at a glance.

new price $89. My price, $40 shipped. good condition, velcro on bottom

Pedal Train PT II pedal board, with soft carrying case.

info:
    The Pedaltrain PT-2 Pedalboard with Softshell Gig Bag is for folks who want a board the size of the PT-2 but have no need for a flight case. This effects pedalboard comes with a tough cordura nylon gig bag. The highly-protective panels incorporated into the top and bottom will keep your valuable pedals safe.

Pedaltrain PT-2 Pedalboard with Softshell Gig Bag Specifications:

* frame 24x12.5x2 inches / weight 5 lbs.
    * soft case 26x15x6 inches / weight 7 lbs.

new price $120. My price, $70 shipped. Excellent condition, includes some extra velcro

I can get some pics up later if you need them, but plenty of stock pics are available on the web.

2. Grizzly700

Grizzly700

Mar 18, 2008
    Maryville, TN
    Pics of the Sans Amp VT please?

3. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    I'll take the VT and the PT2. PM sent.

4. if for some reason Squarewave doesnt end up with the VT - ill take it, ive been looking for a second one ;) (that is if you would ship abroad)

5. Sans amp BDDI-
    PM sent if it's still available.

6. Second in line for the PBDDI.

7. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Pedal Board and VT bass gone. BDDI has two in line waiting for confirmation. That leaves the chorus and the pedal power supply.

8. Cheeze-
    Samsamp Programable BDDI payment sent

9. matrok

matrok

Jan 10, 2005
    Ferndale, Michigan
    doh!! too late again on a VT!

10. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Thunder...got it. Thanks man!