1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FXDoctor Bass Bit Fuzz demo

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by behndy, Dec 23, 2011.

1. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
  2. G3Mitch

G3Mitch

Feb 8, 2011
    New Zealand
    i could have alot of fun with that. way cool.

EDIT: LOVING 3:14 onwards....

3. M Sterling

M Sterling Gold Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Great demo as always, Behndy. You have a special knack for finding the coolest stuff before most of us have even heard of it. Also, your clean tone at the beginning is really good. Is that your Dingwall? Mic'd or DI? Just curious...

4. Don't you dare call Behndy a hipster.

5. caeman

caeman The Root Master

Sep 17, 2008
    Ohio
    B is a different kind of hipster, that one guy over in the corner that the other hipsters are afraid to say anything about...

6. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    I EAT HIPSTERS.

wait. that's not right. urm.

I ATE HIPSTER GRRLS BEFORE IT WAS COOL.

better.

thanks y'all!

Sterlz - yahp. Dingwall AB I -> Rusty Box -> SWR AmpLite power amp -> Aguilar GS112. i'm mic'ing with a Shure Beta52 and recording into a Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6.

thanks!

7. caeman

caeman The Root Master

Sep 17, 2008
    Ohio
    So...what happens if the Unpleasant Surprise and Bass Bit are combined?

8. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    I like the way that the pedal changes shapes, I know that is a custom feature...I watched another demo of this pedal and I liked this one better. Good Job!

9. behndy

behndy Banned

Nov 1, 2008
    California
    honestly, the Bit and the Unpleasant don't compliment each other that well. Bit's more of a straight ahead (yet tasty) bass fuzz, the Unexpected ButtSechs is so granular it's better being the main toan destroyer. it sounds NICE into modulation and octavers though.

thanks Delts!