Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

G.A.S. , snipers. How bad do you want it?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by eots, Feb 3, 2006.

1. eots

eots

Dec 18, 2004
    Morris, IL.
    Just want to talk bass. After all the new information aquired here, the new companies, manufacturers, basses,cabs, amps...do you buy just to try or can you stick with the bare essentials til it wears out?
    Let's say you have your dream rig and you check Ebay, wait a second, :eek: A Schroder 1210 with 30 minutes to go and it's only at $200...... Your on the way out the door going to work, Do you show up late to work:rollno: so you can see if your bid flies or forget it?
    Another scenerio: Christmas credit card bill just arrived ,didn't it? Well, your buddies did to but he overdid it this year:bawl: . He wants to dump his extra bass which just happens to be a custom job worth $$$$ but he's willing to part with it for $$$.:bassist: Do assume the guilt and take it for half what it's worth even though it's still way beyond chump change.

How bad do you have to have gear if the price is to good to pass up even if you don't need it?

2. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    I'd call in to work and tell them I'd be late. Also, take half of what it's worth. T'is his own fault for going overboard on the Christmas bills...besides, you said "extra bass" ;).

3. Get them both... :D If you dont like either one you can always dump it on the bay or talk bass and at least get your money back out of it... think about it.

K.I.S.S., Keep It Simple Stupid! LOL j/k :ninja:

Peace,
    Evan