1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale G&G Fender Vintage Style Case, Black With Orange Lining

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by BK Bass, Feb 23, 2021.

1. BK Bass

BK Bass Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2020
    Price:
    United States
    PRICE DROP!

Here is your standard G&G vintage style case made for Fender, with a not-very standard orange lining. Vibes!

This came with a Vintage FSR Jazz Bass I bought, but I am more of a gig bag guy. Based on the age of the bass it came with, I would say this is less than a decade old.

It looks like it wasn't used very much; it has the usual dings, scratches, and marks on the outside but nothing extreme at all. The handle, hinges, and latches are in great shape as are the feet which are all there.

I'm not able to guarantee that it will fit anything other than a Jazz Bass.

Keys are included.

$125. No trades. I would prefer to sell locally (Brooklyn/NYC) but I'll ship if buyer pays FedEx shipping from 11226. It weighs 17.25 pounds and would be shipped in a 52x18x6 box if you want to get an estimate.

IMG-0501.jpg IMG-0500.jpg IMG-0507.jpg IMG-0505.jpg IMG-0506.jpg IMG-0523.jpg

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    redstrand likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021