SOLD G&G Tweed Case with Fender Select Badge - For Fender Select 4 String Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by wheelsup247, Sep 1, 2017.

1. wheelsup247

wheelsup247 Wherever You Go, There You Are. Wear it low. Supporting Member

Price:
    Greetings bottom feeders. Up for sale is a mint G&G Tweed Case for a Fender Select 4 String Jazz Bass. The case would most likely accommodate any 34" scale jazz bass, I've even laid my 2000 Sadowsky NYC PJ5 in the case, and it fits fine. The interior is luxurious. It has never even been out of the house. The tweed and color of the interior along with the leather-like handle and edges give the case a real retro vibe. Pictures in this ad are attached with the best measurements I could illustrate for you that try to also show the little indentations in the padding for a perfect fit. For this particular sale I prefer cash and local pickup, though I am willing to accept PayPal and ship at the buyer's expense. For those of you who want to estimate shipping from my zip code to yours: my zip is 35763, the new FedEx box professionally-packed by FedEx would cost $20, weigh approximately 24 lbs, and measure 20” x 8” x 50 “. What can I say, it is beautiful and perfect in every way.

A.JPG

Attached Files:

• B.JPG
      B.JPG
      File size:
      183.8 KB
      Views:
    • C.JPG
      C.JPG
      File size:
      186.8 KB
      Views: