1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

G. Gould 4 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Halvy12, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Halvy12

Halvy12

Oct 10, 2013
    G. Gould 4 string purchased new from The Bass Place in Phoenix and has been sitting in its case unplayed.

Has 34 inch scale. EMG pickups. Red cedar body. Cocobolo fretboard. Graphite neck.

Amazing sound. One of the coolest bass for the money ever! We sat in the shop for four hours playing it against everything and it was definitely one of the best basses in the shop. We had no intention of buying anything but a
    Fender and this one was just too good to pass. Unfortunately our plans have changed. Our loss your gain!

I am reducing price to $1250. That is less than half price for an unplayed like new Gould. Check out The Bass
    Place online. They are a major dealer for Gould and they will verify how good these instruments really are. Goeff
    Gould is an engineer as well as a bass player. A brilliant entrepreneur, he was one of the original founders of Modulus and is responsible for introducing those incredibly stable and fast playing graphite necks.

This bass is located in Phoenix. If you are close call me for an appointment (602-909-9438).

Attached Files:

2. Krinkle5

Krinkle5

Feb 16, 2006
    This bass is awesome! Are you located in Az?

3. Halvy12

Halvy12

Oct 10, 2013
    Yes
    Located in Scottsdale
    Sorry, new to TB so forgot to check for messages....

4. MycooLeeyun

MycooLeeyun Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    This bass looks so awesome. Do you have any soundclips? I can hardly contain myself.

5. Halvy12

Halvy12

Oct 10, 2013
    No sound clips. Sorry!

We are moving so all recording gear packed for two more weeks. Would love to accommodate everyone. Perhaps my college kid can arrange to have it done. Will let you know.

Of course the best sound clip is to play it in person!

6. Halvy12

Halvy12

Oct 10, 2013
    Sold! Put on eBay.