1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD G-K 1001 RB-II mind cond. $400 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Copycat, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Copycat

Copycat Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Rack kept Gallien-Krueger 1001 RB-II for sale. Functionall and cosmetically in mint condition (no scratches or dings). $400 includes insured ground shipping within the U.S. I have the original box, the manual, the Speakon cable for use with a G-K cab for biamping (I never used it), the rack ears, everything. About two years old; it's the 700 watt model. I bought a Thunderfunk recently and this is just sitting now, and the old bass player in the band I joined a while back left an SWR Workingman's head at the space so I can just use that at practice if needed. Only used to practice at home and rehearse. Never taken to a gig (I've been between bands until recently). With these going new for $750, why not snag this as new one for about half that. I have 100% positive feedback here and on that well known auction site (with 250 transactions) and can give you my user name there if you like. No international shipping, I'm afraid to say. Check, money order or PayPal from your bank account are OK by me. I will honor PM's based on the time they come in and will prioritize accordingly since I'm self employed and may be out when people respond, so if I don't get right back to you, don't worry. I'll do so as soon as I can.

2. Copycat

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Of course that should say "functionally" in the first line. Egad. And I'm a copywriter. That just steams me. Bad typist, bad typist.

3. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Dibbs....:smug:

4. pogipoints

pogipoints Custom User Title Holder

Dec 5, 2005
    Atlanta
    PM sent

5. morebass!

morebass! I'm all ears Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    If the others fall through I'll buy it

6. Eddie95Z28

Eddie95Z28 I play bass Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2003
    Detroit Area, Michigan
    Bummer. I recently bought a 700RBII from GC for that price... Oh well that's my luck. Good luck with your sale.

7. Copycat

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Sale is pending to Quadzilla. I'll PM others as soon as the sale happens or doesn't to inform you of the final outcome. Thanks, all. Great amp. Wish my pockets were deep enough to allow me to keep it.

8. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Paid in full my friend! Thanks :D

9. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Wow, that didn't last long at all! Maybe that nice price had something to do with it. ;)

10. Copycat

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Sold to Quadzilla. Yeah, despite the fact that I keep all my gear showroom new looking and performing, I do realize that it is used and the price should reflect that fact.

11. Copycat

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    'Tis indeed sold. Yep, I know the price was hard to pass up. Despite the fact that I keep all of my gear showroom new in looks and performance, I do realize that it is used and the price should reflect that. Quadzilla snagged a nice amp for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.