1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

G.K 410 MBX

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by woody357, May 1, 2010.

1. woody357

woody357 Supporting Member

Jun 17, 2005
    Has anyone heard the GK 410 MBX cabinet yet

2. I have both the MBX 115 and MBX 410 cabinets. They sound real good hooked up through the LH 500 amp....no complaints.

3. bwoodman

bwoodman Supporting Member

I've read a few threads that say these cabs are plywood. I personally inspected a MBX410 in a local audio repair shop yesterday and one of the speakers was pulled out - cab is MDF for sure - even the baffel board. NG IMO.

4. rag

rag

Mar 24, 2003
    Robert A. Gallien, President Gallien-Krueger
    No way! All the MBX cabinets are plywood. If you saw MDF it was not a GK MBX cabinet.
    Bob Gallien

5. ThudThudThud

ThudThudThud

Jun 4, 2010
    Sorry to revive a zombie thread, but I'm a little confused by the spec sheet on these babies. The spec is for a 400w 8 ohms cabinet, but the notes at the bottom say to use an amplifier rated at 500w at 4 ohms.

Forgive my ignorance of such things (and I have read stickies), but it's troubling me. Would one of you kind people give me a "Duh" moment?

Ace looking and sounding cab and priced well.