1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

G-K 700RB Head...Opinions

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by InCuBaSSpunk, Dec 16, 2002.

1. Hey there fellow bassists,
    I've been looking to buy a new head and was wondering what you guys think about the GK700RB, or if you have any reccomendations for a head in that same price range ($599). Im open to all opinions good or bad.
    As for sound, I really like what the GK offers but then again I dont exactly have a set sound preference or style.
    Thanks.

2. ndjx

ndjx

Oct 26, 2001
    MN
    I really like GK, I've tried the 700RB and all the other RB models. I own the Backline 250BL as well. Great tone IMO, and you couldn't go wrong with it that's for sure. Judging from the name you like Incubus, I know Dirk uses Eden so if that's what you're looking for you may wanna look into some of their stuff. Most likely used as I don't think they make a head around the price you listed.

3. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    You won't be dissapointed with the 700RB.You could get the 1001RB for about $50 more if your in need of more power.Try Riksmusic.Com