1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD G-K MB Fusion 800 Head / Soft Gator Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Means2nEnd, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

Price:
    $575 Shipped included to lower CONUS no trades please

Included is the footswitch and footswitch cable, power cable, head and soft Gator bag. I do not have original packing materials or shwag.

I bought this from a fellow TB'r and it needed the fan update. I brought it to an authorized GK repair shop Full Custom Music Repair in Lemoyne PA. The update was successfully completed to GK specs which is actually the same exact fans they just put a larger resistor for the power to the fans to lower the speed making them almost completely silent. Also while there I had it completely gone over and checked out and was given a 100% clean bill of health and fans if you run it long enough to get them to kick on are dead quiet.

Since I have owned it I have used it two times at a low volume jazz rehearsal. It is ridiculous power wise I am just not a micro head guy. This is the best one of all I have tried so far but I just picked up a Fafner and this has to go.

gk 3.
    gk 2.
    gk1.

Luis Gonzalez and lo-freq like this.
  2. RushR40

RushR40

Feb 4, 2016
    Still available? Check your messages.

3. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

Sold pending payment