1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD G&L 2014 M2000 Blackburst w/Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bones1450, Feb 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Price:
    $1000.00
    Strings:
    For Sale ONLY is a G&L 2014 M-2000 Bass in Blackburst with maple neck!

I purchased the bass from another TBer in October 2015. Please see the following link for the previous sell. The bass is still in the same, excellent condition, as I bought it... beautiful!

Previous Sell Ad

Full Disclosure: There's a very tiny ding in the top of the body, to the left of the arm rest contour, possibly, from a bracelet or watch from the previous owner. As well as, very light polishing swirls.

(flaws mentioned are very hard to see and/or to capture by camera)

The bass will come with a G&G Hard Shell Case, Certificate of Authentication, Build Sheet, Warranty Card, etc. and is wearing a new set of DR Sunbeam 105 strings, professionally setup for low action and intonation and plays like a dream!

Asking $1000.00 OBO shipped free to CONUS (Paypal preferred)

- Body: Swamp Ash
    - Neck: 1 5/8" Nut, 12" Radius, #12
    - Weight: 9.2oz (bathroom scale)

(Neck sits right between the traditional P and J bass widths, Leo offered this nut width in the ‘80s)

Note: I'm selling the bass to offset the cost of a custom order I'm placing. Otherwise, I would be keeping this one in my collection! I love this Blackburst but I'm only allowed to keep 2 basses per wife orders!

Attached Files:

• GL01.
      GL01.jpg
      File size:
      344.4 KB
      Views:
    • GL02.
      GL02.jpg
      File size:
      315.3 KB
      Views:
    • GL03.