SOLD G&L ASAT Bass W/OHSC (PRICE DROP)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chip_Douglas, Apr 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Chip_Douglas

Chip_Douglas Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Northern NJ
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale or trade is a killer Fullerton made G&L ASAT Bass with a translucent red finish.

The bass is all original with tons of tonal options. It features G&L’s signature 9V 2 Band EQ and pickup toggle switches.

The bass does have some imperfections with scratching and swirling in the finish of the body, mainly on the back of the bass. A previous owner had also installed a homemade pickgaurd that left 4 small screw holes on the front of the bass. There is also a small ding on the back of the neck near the 3rd fret that's barely noticeable.

The bass is in very good playing shape with a nice straight neck, medium-low string height, and solid intonation. It feels really comfortable to me without issues. Truss rod functions as it should.

1.5” at the nut and just under 9 lbs. 4 oz. on my postal scale

Original Hardshell Case Included

Now asking $825 local pickup, but I will ship for $75 fully insured to CON US only.

Open to trades for a 4 or 5 string fretted bass that catches my eye with cash +/- in either direction. Trade value a bit higher than my asking price. Let me know what you have

Let me know if you have any questions

IMG_2648.jpg IMG_2647.jpg IMG_2650.jpg IMG_2651.jpg IMG_2654.jpg IMG_2646.jpg IMG_2653.jpg IMG_2649.jpg IMG_2656.jpg IMG_2652.jpg IMG_2642.jpg

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    BadJazz, BrentSimons, 6tzguy and 6 others like this.
  2. lbbc

lbbc

Sep 25, 2007
    Seaford , DE
    These are awesome basses and yours is beautiful. Good luck with the sale.

ChipDougl4s likes this.
  3. NO ONE 420

NO ONE 420

Mar 25, 2020
    I used to have 6 or more G&Ls , That is nice

ChipDougl4s likes this.
  4. Hort Elvison

Hort Elvison Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Kentucky
    That's freaking beautiful!

ChipDougl4s likes this.
  5. Bob McAlister

Bob McAlister 6tzguy Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Orange County, Ca.
    The grainmatch visible on the back is perfect!

ChipDougl4s likes this.
  6. Mike Romanowski

Mike Romanowski

Apr 20, 2015
    You open to offer? I am on shoestring budget right now due to COVID19 and on top of that my wife of 41 yrs. is dying from cancer, so that’s going to throw me into single income situation. I’m gonna have to start playing again to survive and I sold all my gear 2 yrs. ago. So anything you could do $ wise to help me get it would be appreciated. Would this make a good steady gigger without any problems?

7. Chip_Douglas

Chip_Douglas Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Northern NJ
    Sent you a private message