Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

G&L Blueburst SB2....

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassman blue, Jan 24, 2003.

1. Hey gang.

I have a 96 G&L SB2. Has a jazz neck with maple board, lots of birdseye figuring on the neck, Blueburst colour option, Drop-d tuner, optional upgraded Schaller tuners, and the G&L hard case. Bass is 95+ condition. Anyway, I have to act within a few days if I'm going to do a deal on a Godin A4 which is new. Kinda dig the Godin which would probably round out my stable better than having the SB2. However, I do get pretty attached to my basses, and the SB2 has been a solid and beautiful bass. The shop with the Godin will give me $450 for the G&L but I know it's worth more. Anyone out there interested in it for $550? I don't have pics but other than about three small fingernail edge sized bumps on the back of the bass, it still looks new. The neck is beautiful and clean. The case is also like new. For what it's worth I've got about 78 positive feedbacks on ebay so have always rated my stuff accurately. Let me know ...

If anyone is interested....

Like I said, I'd need to do something pretty quick if I want the Godin.

yaz12@shaw.ca

Thanks, Al.