1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

G&L in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rafterman, Jul 6, 2001.

1. does anyone know where in LA they sell G&L basses!?!!?...i gotta try one out!!!

2. I used to live in the LA area. I've come across 3 dealers over there, but their selection was very limited. Do you know where the Guitar Center is up in the valley in Sherman Oaks? Along the same street, there's a smaller guitar store that sells them. But when I went there, they only had I believe the SB-2. Another place where I've seen the G&L is the LA Bass Exchange (also up in the valley), which is a very high end boutique bass store. I happened to see one used L-1000. The third place I saw one was all the way down in Irvine. (I used to live in Long Beach so it was kind of in between both areas.) They had a new L-1000, but the salesman said that he could get whatever G&L you want very quickly. The factory is located in either Fullerton or Huntington Beach. I'm surprised they don't have a fuller selection in its hometown. Check out the G&L website. They have a list of authorized dealers. It may be a little out of date though.

3. then where did all you Talkbass G&L L-2000 owners get your L-2000s?!?!!??!