Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

G&L in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rafterman, Jul 6, 2001.

1. does anyone know where in LA they sell G&L basses!?!!?...i gotta try one out!!!

2. I used to live in the LA area. I've come across 3 dealers over there, but their selection was very limited. Do you know where the Guitar Center is up in the valley in Sherman Oaks? Along the same street, there's a smaller guitar store that sells them. But when I went there, they only had I believe the SB-2. Another place where I've seen the G&L is the LA Bass Exchange (also up in the valley), which is a very high end boutique bass store. I happened to see one used L-1000. The third place I saw one was all the way down in Irvine. (I used to live in Long Beach so it was kind of in between both areas.) They had a new L-1000, but the salesman said that he could get whatever G&L you want very quickly. The factory is located in either Fullerton or Huntington Beach. I'm surprised they don't have a fuller selection in its hometown. Check out the G&L website. They have a list of authorized dealers. It may be a little out of date though.

3. then where did all you Talkbass G&L L-2000 owners get your L-2000s?!?!!??!