TRADED G&L JB 7.6 LBS!!! USA Jazz Bass- Sell or Trade + Cash for Sadowsky P or PJ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MarshCreekBass, Jul 18, 2021.

1. MarshCreekBass

MarshCreekBass Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2015
    California
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Hello, I traded for this ultra light/resonant G&L JB a while back, but I'm now yearning for a Sadowsky P or PJ so it is up for sale. Per the previous owner- This was a custom order from Rocket Music. The body is Empress with a lovely silver metallic gloss finish, the body wood is an upcharge. The neck is maple with an Indian rosewood board that has the optional vintage 7.5" radius - it's the fabled #6 neck! Both the Indian rosewood and the radius were upcharges. Comes in the original G&L black tolex hardcase. Includes the build sheet and all other case candy. Weighs 7.6 lbs.

It is really a great bass and in excellent condition. I recently traded a Musicman guitar for a Sadowsky J Metro, so I'm really overloaded on jazz basses and selling the G&L JB. I'd also be happy to add cash to trade for a Sadowsky P or HPJ Metro or NYC.
    silJBfullfront.jpg silJBbackbody.jpg silJBbackhead.jpg silJBbackneck.jpg silJBboard.jpg silJBfrontbody.jpg silJBfronthead.jpg IMG_20201128_184024547.jpg

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  2. 73_Blazer

73_Blazer

Jan 16, 2018
    Nice, I have 7.5 inch radius on my G&L JB-2. It's amazing

sjrobichaud and Brad C like this.
  3. bobhibson

bobhibson Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2014
    Connecticut
    Very nice. Have two other G & L's ...love them. Will PM you in a few days with some potential trades/cash.

Brad C likes this.
  4. selowitch

selowitch Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Rockville MD
    Fantastic bass. I imagine this one won’t stick around for long! GLWTS.