1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD G&L L-1500 Kilo-Killer GOT Quartersawn neck- Two options price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by svtbass, Nov 3, 2018.

1. svtbass

svtbass Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Two options and prices for this one

Beautiful USA L-1500 in Midnight Blue Metallic. Stunning Quartersawn 1 1/2" #8 neck with gun oil gloss tint and matching headstock. Retail upgrade cost for this neck is $430. Active or passive. Why anyone would purchase a Kilo instead of one of these is just baffling. This L-1500 is the same instrument with a preamp and bass/treble controls, both of which are absent and IMO, sorely missed in the Kilo. Excellent condition other than a couple of small superficial surface scratches on the rear. The neck is pristine and every note sings & sustains. Weighs 8.75 lbs. Approx 2005 build from serial #. Includes G&L case. Buyer pays shipping.

Want it for a lot less? Of course you do.

I have a brand new, never-installed 1 1/2" #8 maple/rosewood satin finish Tribute neck with USA tuners (not the cheaper-made import Tribute tuners). I'll sell it that way for $535 but you'll have to install a nut. The last 3 pics are of the Tribute neck. I had two of these necks I sold one to @XXL to fix his '80s L2K.

The only trade interest is an unlined fretless G&L SB2 or LB100
    P1040087.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    metron, Relsom, randini and 3 others like this.
  2. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    Oh my.

drool

svtbass likes this.
  3. Amazing color

svtbass likes this.
  4. Aedrimus63

Aedrimus63

Jan 5, 2013