Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

G&L L-2000 ($750 or trade for MM Sterling)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dr. PhunkyPants, May 23, 2004.

1. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    2001 G&L L-2000 bass with original hardshell case. Electric blue (like Candy Apple Red, but in blue). Maple fingerboard, 1 3/4" at nut. Six-bolt, quartersawn maple neck, Tritone active/passive electronics. See www.glguitars.com for more.

**Price $750 plus shipping OR will trade for a MM Sterling with rosewood board.**

Excellent condition--plastic still on rear cover plate! Very light wear on fingerboard at 3rd and 5th frets, two small dents size of a ballpoint pen tip on back near top of belly cutaway--Too small to photo. No buckle rash.

New set of D'addario XL roundwound strings included. Questions welcome. This is a wonderful bass in a custom color you are sure to enjoy. Email for pics. Thanks for looking!

2. Bassroy

Bassroy

Jan 2, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    I've got a very nice BLUE MM Sterling that I'd consider trading with you. I'll take some pics later today in case you're interested.

3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Sounds great. I've PM'ed you my email address. Send along pics when you have them and I'll reply with pics for the G&L. Thanks again!

4. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    this item is sold. Thanks Bassroy, an excellent transaction. Please feel free to consider me a reference for any future transactions you may make. Regards.