Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

G & L L-2000 for sale : USA model

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ojthesimpson, Nov 24, 2004.

1. ojthesimpson

ojthesimpson

Jul 21, 2003
    Draper, UT
    I bought this a month ago and now due to a crisis I cannot keep it. The only choie I have is not paying for my car or keeping this bass.
    [​IMG]

it's in great shape. Was made in the early 90s.
    It's been wired to be passive only (sounds best that way IMO but I understand that lowers the resale value)
    I want 450 + shipping and I'm not budging because I paid a lot more for it a month ago and it's prime condition. I also just put some DRs on it and had it setup professionally
    if you're interested please email peter@incameramusic.com

Im selling this because im in a ruff spot if I dont find a buyer in 2 weeks it wont be for sale anymore
    peter@incameramusic.com

2. ojthesimpson

ojthesimpson

Jul 21, 2003
    Draper, UT
    this also comes with a G & L hardshell case

3. Yep, interested too.

Give info and pix.

4. email sent...

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Pfffffft, heck with the car, keep the G&L :p.

Ray

6. PM sent!

7. ojthesimpson

ojthesimpson

Jul 21, 2003
    Draper, UT
    :crying:
    my car was broken into and my deductable was $500 bucks... college students can't own 3 basses :(

I dont think these pictures do the finish justice at all but it's the best I could get with my cheap camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ojthesimpson

ojthesimpson

Jul 21, 2003
    Draper, UT
    buyer crapped out on me. still availible 485 shipped
    Great price for one thee greatest basses.
    I am going to resort to a pawn shop in a few days if someone doesnt capitalize on my situation
    :crying: