1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

G & L L-2000 for sale : USA model

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ojthesimpson, Nov 24, 2004.

1. ojthesimpson

ojthesimpson

Jul 21, 2003
    Draper, UT
    I bought this a month ago and now due to a crisis I cannot keep it. The only choie I have is not paying for my car or keeping this bass.
    [​IMG]

it's in great shape. Was made in the early 90s.
    It's been wired to be passive only (sounds best that way IMO but I understand that lowers the resale value)
    I want 450 + shipping and I'm not budging because I paid a lot more for it a month ago and it's prime condition. I also just put some DRs on it and had it setup professionally
    if you're interested please email peter@incameramusic.com

Im selling this because im in a ruff spot if I dont find a buyer in 2 weeks it wont be for sale anymore
    peter@incameramusic.com

2. ojthesimpson

ojthesimpson

Jul 21, 2003
    Draper, UT
    this also comes with a G & L hardshell case

3. Yep, interested too.

Give info and pix.

4. email sent...

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Pfffffft, heck with the car, keep the G&L :p.

Ray

6. PM sent!

7. ojthesimpson

ojthesimpson

Jul 21, 2003
    Draper, UT
    :crying:
    my car was broken into and my deductable was $500 bucks... college students can't own 3 basses :(

I dont think these pictures do the finish justice at all but it's the best I could get with my cheap camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ojthesimpson

ojthesimpson

Jul 21, 2003
    Draper, UT
    buyer crapped out on me. still availible 485 shipped
    Great price for one thee greatest basses.
    I am going to resort to a pawn shop in a few days if someone doesnt capitalize on my situation
    :crying: