1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD G&L L-2000 fretless w/skinny neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by craigb, Apr 8, 2015.

1. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    I've had this bass up and down like a yoyo lately. It is a very sweet fretless but I've done my usual (annual?) cycle away from L-series and towards SB2s, and I haven't substantively played it since picking it up from Freddels 2 years ago for a recording project so I'm looking to convert it into an SB2 fretless.

It's a very nice fretless L2K with a #8 neck (1.5" nut width, 12" fretboard radius) with an unlined rosewood fingerboard (side dots at the usual intervals but at fret position) and factory K switching (adds single coil to the series/parallel switch making it series/single-coil/parallel). It has growl for days and is a very nice to play. 9.575 lbs

burstflessl2k-anglefront.
    G&L hard case and I think I've got the COA for this one.

$950 shipped CONUS, paypal just fine

The trades I'd be interested in are:

SB-2/SB-1/LB-100 fretless (1.5" nut width, prefer unlined board, under 9lbs, satin neck)
    MJ-4 (1.5" nut width, under 9lbs, satin neck)
    Godin A4 Ultra fretted (yeah, fretted - I might go for a fretless also but I play a lot more fretted and the acoustic-ey sound of an A4 is a nice thing)
    EBMM Big Al SSS (gotta be 9.5lbs or less)
    Reverend Rumblefish 4

If you are in Houston and want to meet and put cash in my hand to buy it we can talk about a better deal :) I'm willing to talk about international shipping as well - just PM me.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  2. arambass

arambass

Jul 3, 2002
    dfw
    What is the weight of the bass?

3. craigb

9 lbs 9-1/8oz (9.575 lbs) by our digital kitchen scale

4. craigb

added a couple to the trade list