Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

G&L L-2000 w/OHSC

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Bassroy, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Bassroy

Bassroy

Jan 2, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    Beautiful G&L L-2000 in excellent condition for only $650! Comes with original hard shell case. Very versatile bass with comfy neck.

Will ship to lower 48 states for $50.

See pics at:
    http://homepage.mac.com/nekr/PhotoAlbum15.html

2. Whitebread

Whitebread

Jun 26, 2000
    Kansas
    I'm curious, but your link doesn't work.

3. Bassroy

Bassroy

Jan 2, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
  4. Bassroy

Bassroy

Jan 2, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    L-2000 with OHSC lowered to $650 + $50 shipping to lower 48. :hyper:

5. Bassroy

Bassroy

Jan 2, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    G&L L-2000 lowered to $650 + $50 shipping to lower 48 states. Very versatile bass with comfy neck. Comes with original hard shell case.

6. Las Olas

Las Olas

Apr 20, 2003
    Scarborough, UK
    If I were in the US, I would have snapped this up in a second. :(

7. Bassroy

Bassroy

Jan 2, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    Price lowered to $600 + $50 shipping to the lower 48 states. Snap this up for Christmas! :hyper:

8. A buddy of mine may want this, I'll get him to look into it.

9. Well, he's looked into it, and likes.

10. Vivalabass316

Vivalabass316

Nov 26, 2004
    Hello, a friend and member of Talkbass (PaulSimonon) has brought to my attention your fine G&L L-2000 bass. I'd like to buy it for my son as a present for his 14th birthday, seeing as his birthday is January 10th. Now, I guarantee I can get my money out to you, if you can hold it off for me for three weeks. I'd also like to know if I can pay for this bass using two credit cards. Please reply back and feel free to contact me any time at this e-mail address, Mrbassmanmike999@aol.com if you are ever online and feel like talking about it.

Thank you for your consideration,
    Frank Brito

11. Bassroy,

What is the weight of your L2K, what is its measured neck width at the nut, and what is its neck profile front-to-back? Thanks!

Tom

12. Vivalabass316

Vivalabass316

Nov 26, 2004
    Actually, I can buy the bass IMMEDIATELY, as long as I may complete the transaction on two credit cards.

Thank you again for your consideration,
    Frank Brito