1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale G&L L-2000 x 2, Yamaha BB3000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bdgotoh, Jul 11, 2019.

1. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Price:
    $800-875
    Strings:
    Shipping is included in the 48 states only. Basses with rosewood fingerboards can't be shipped outside the USA due to CITES.

Please PM me if you have questions or want more pictures.

The ONLY trades I'm interested in:

-MusicMan Sterling HH 4 - Neptune Blue PDN or Honey Roasted PDN limited runs (mahogany body), 9.0 lbs or less preferred.

-Mike Lull P4 with deeper forearm and back contours, 9.0 lbs or less

-Mike Lull V4, 9.0 lbs or less

-G&L LB-100 with ash body / maple board, clear finish, Jazz width neck, 12” fingerboard radius, 8.5 lbs or less

First is a very nice G&L L-2000 built in 1997, this is my favorite era for L-2000s. The body is swamp ash with lovely grain and a clear gloss finish. The neck is a #5 – P width (1.75”) at the nut with a 7.5” radius fingerboard. The necks from this era feel great to me, with a wonderful round back profile and just the right thickness front-to-back. Frets are in great shape with very little wear. The bass has been played so the body and neck have normal light scratches and dings but nothing major. The neck screws have a bit of rust and the tuners and bridge saddles have the normal tarnish on a bass this age. Electronics all work properly and the tone is really great, I love ash bodied L-2000s! Weight is fairly light at 9.0 lbs. Comes in the factory molded case that’s dirty and pretty beat but it still protects the bass well, the end latches are hard to open and shut and the corners are damaged but it all works.

Price is $800 shipped

L2000natfront.

L2000natback.

Second is another 1997 L-2000, this is a really nice one with a Clear Green gloss finish on the swamp ash body. The neck is a #5 – P width (1.75”) at the nut with a 7.5” radius fingerboard, the frets are in great shape with very little wear. The bass has been played so the body and neck have normal light scratches and dings but nothing major. The tuners have some light tarnish but overall this bass is in very nice condition.
    Electronics all work properly and the tone is really great, nice and full. Weight is average at 9.3 lbs. Comes in the factory molded case that's in nice condition.

Price is $850 shipped

L2Kcleargreenfront.

L2Kcleargreenback.

IMG_3086.JPG

IMG_3074.JPG

IMG_3087.JPG

Last is a Yamaha BB3000 that was made in Taiwan. I have no idea what this is worth and can't find any sales so I'm pricing it at what I paid. Condition is used so it's clearly been played but it's in great functional condition, please check out the pics to see the dings and scrapes. Comes in a new black tolex hardcase, not the gigbag in the pictures. The bass weighs 9.3 lbs and the volume has a little bit of crackle when you turn it.

Price is $875 shipped

IMG_3049.JPG

IMG_3063.JPG

IMG_3032.JPG

IMG_3030.JPG

IMG_3057.JPG

IMG_3018.JPG

IMG_3022.JPG

IMG_3025.JPG

IMG_3053.JPG

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019